A. Weizenbergi 26/2
10127 Tallinn, Estonia
+372 601 4548
Kadriorg Park Authority was founded on July 1, 2002. Today the Authority governs Kadriorg Park, Kalamaja Cemetery Park, Harju Street Park, Tammsaare Park, and Tallinn fountains.
(1) Kadriorg Park Authority (hereinafter Authority) is an authority administered by Tallinn City Municipal Engineering Services Department.
(2) The official name of the Authority is:
1) Kadrioru Park
2) Kadriorg Park in English;
3) Парк Кадриорг in Russian.
(3) The area of activity of the Authority is administration and development of Kadriorg Park and upkeep of other parks and public gardens under the Authority’s administration.
(4) By reference to its area of activity the Authority performs the following tasks:
1) reconstruction and development of Kadriorg Park;
2) ground maintenance of Kadriorg Park;
3) organization of cultural, entertainment, and sports events at Kadriorg Park;
4) organization of the work of the museum showcasing the history of Kadriorg Park; organization of exhibitions, excursions, lectures, and other events for environmental educational purposes;
5) administration and upkeep of Kalamaja Cemetery Park;
6) administration and upkeep of Harju Street Park;
7) upkeep and seasonal design of plant containers on Freedom Square;
8) upkeep of fountains owned by the City of Tallinn;
9) upkeep of trees and tall plants on road areas in adherence to approved volumes;
10) organization of the work and adding of new items to the collection of the specialty library;
11) collection, processing, and storing of information on historic parks;
12) design, implementation, and installation of wintertime decorative lighting in the City of Tallinn;
13) provision of landscaping services and purchase and sales of required plants;
14) participation in international projects, programs, and cooperation related to historic parks;
15) provision of information and consultation in and relating to its area of activity.
(6) The Authority has the right to render fee-charging services related to its area of activity, the prices of which are prescribed pursuant to the procedure provided for by legislation.
The development trends of Kadriorg Park in 2017-2027 (public document in Estonian)